Threat Intelligence When You Need It.
PHC Global provides global biorisk intelligence for your business. We monitor and assess global biorisks to provide early warning signals, actionable intelligence and recommendations to help you protect your business.
We Deliver With PHC Pharos
- Infectious diseases including respiratory viruses, Ebola and mosquito borne diseases
- Environmental events such as heat waves, air quality problems and flooding
- Infrastructure disruptions such as power grid outages and compromised water and sanitation systems
- Geopolitical events such as refugee movement and civil unrest
Why You Need PHC Global
- Early Warning: What biorisk events are occurring and what is their directionality?
- Ambient Risk: What risks could these events pose to our assets and people?
- Available Controls: What control options do we have and when should we implement them?
PHC Global Delivers the Global Biorisk Intelligence You Need
Global Threat Tracker
Customize your watched locations to see risk levels and alert notifications for infectious diseases and other biorisks.
Pharos can deliver data directly to your dashboards or systems securely via REST or GRPC protocols.
No time to log into Pharos? No worries! You can receive important email alerts customized for your watched locations.
Analysis & Guidance
Our experts send information and recommendations about current events directly to you.
Risk & Security Officers
Secure your organization with intelligence
Pharos includes a Global Threat Tracker to help your team identify and manage biological threats no matter where your assets are located. You won’t have to pull team members away from critical duties to track raw data from biorisk hotspots. With early warning, your teams can respond quickly to emerging threats.
Rely on the experts
PHC does more than aggregate data to provide early detection of global biorisk: PHC Global experts contextualize risks and help determine when a threat requires immediate action. Their expertise is available to you and is integral to Pharos.