We worry about biorisk
so you don't have to
The world has changed. The frequency and severity of biorisks has increased, compounded by disease events, climate events, and infrastructure fragility. Business leaders today must track developing events and know what controls to put in place to protect their employees and assets across large geographic footprints. Without near-real-time intelligence and expertise, these intersecting biorisks can disrupt business and threaten economic security.
PHC’s Pharos Platform answers four questions in key areas for enterprise security and risk management:
- Early Warning: What biorisk events are occurring and what is their directionality?
- Ambient Risk: What risks could these events pose to our assets and people?
- Available Controls: What control options do we have and when should we implement them?
- Benchmarking: What control options are my peers considering or implementing?
What we do
Identify biorisks early
Assess control options
Drawing on its biorisk expertise, PHC provides contextual recommendations, guidance and control options to mitigate risk to business continuity.
Up-to-date risk assessments
PHC assesses threat levels of each biorisk complete with near-real-time information and expert confidence levels.
Rely on expert guidance
We are world-class experts working with AI/ML-centric intelligence, aimed at empowering enterprise.
Probability of another COVID-19 sized pandemic within 10 years
Global biorisks are increasing in frequency and impact
Active biorisk management is new to most companies, but mitigating that risk is like making sure your network is secure from malicious hackers. And it involves the vigilance of your entire workforce, just like cybersecurity does. To manage this ongoing enterprise risk, you need near-real-time, trusted and actionable intelligence. You need the PHC Pharos Platform.
What is biorisk?
- Infectious disease events such as winter respiratory viruses, Ebola outbreaks, and norovirus (stomach flu) seasonality
- Environmental events such as heat waves, air quality problems, and flooding
- Infrastructure events such as electrical grid outages, hospital evacuations and boil water notices
- Geopolitical events such as refugee movement, civil unrest, and war
How we help
PHC combines a scalable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform with world-class experts to keep you one step ahead
You need to know about risks to your business. PHC can identify evolving threats to employee productivity and continuity of operations. With our experts and technology, PHC can also forecast the risk of employee absenteeism. When you know what threats are imminent, you can act.
Secure your organization with intelligence
PHC integrates into Global Security Operations Centers to help your team identify and manage biological threats no matter where your assets are located. You won’t have to pull team members away from critical duties to track raw data from biorisk hotspots. With early warning, your teams can respond quickly to emerging threats.
Rely on the experts
PHC does more than aggregate data to provide early detection of global biorisk: PHC experts contextualize risks and help determine when a threat requires immediate action. Their expertise is available to you and is integral to the PHC Pharos Platform.
PHC provides rapid, actionable and trusted intelligence to help enterprises and large organizations manage biorisks in order to protect employee safety, business continuity and economic security.
A powerful solution helps you stay protected
Standard biorisk monitoringWith PHC’s standard program, you have access to global risk monitoring through the PHC Pharos Platform. Our expert analysis provides you with actionable recommendations. Intelligence includes:
- Early warning and identification of threats around the world
- Empowering teams to manage absenteeism with up-to-date
- Providing guidance on relevant biorisks
Enterprise biorisk managementWith PHC’s enterprise biorisk management solution, you will have access to our experts helping you develop overall preparedness plans, risk controls and policies. You also have access to:
- Global risk nowcasts and forecasts
- Expert advice and support
- Employee communications and guidance tools
- Preparedness planning and risk disclosure reports
PHC delivers timely access to experts and their advice
From the PHC Pharos Platform to resources on our website to push alerts about emerging biorisks, our team of experts is ready to provide the help you need when you need it.